- As a psychologist, I create a climate in which people feel comfortable addressing the obstacles that are keeping them from a full and satisfying life.
- I work with people of all ages, from young teenagers through old age, who are struggling with a wide range of problems, including stress, depression, anxiety, relationship and family conflicts, and school and career issues.
- Therapy can be expensive and time-consuming. While some people choose to engage in a lengthy process of self-exploration, others prefer to learn strategies and techniques to help them to feel better as quickly as possible.
- Many people benefit most from therapy that combines a variety of approaches, and, as someone with many years of training and experience, I am able to offer most people an approach that is right for them.
- If you decide to contact me for yourself or a family member, we will consider together what type of treatment will best meet your needs. If I am not the best person to help, I'll be happy to help you find the right therapist for you.
If you feel that you or a family member might benefit from therapy, please contact me.